In June 2011 I turned 50. Since I am getting older, I feel that I should slow down and enjoy my bike rides more. So I will being doing more solo riding and touring that will give me the time to just ride and enjoy.

The purpose of this blog is to share my ride 'events', insights and experiences with others.

Enjoy my blog and hopefully you will get something out of it that will benefit your own riding.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Joined with Team In Training for 2012 STP

I usually do the STP every year.  It is just one of the those rides that I like to do.  I don't really care for the number of cyclists, it always seems so crowded.  But Nancy and I alway make July vacation around the STP.  We camp for two weeks in central/western Washington which means we have our trailer with us in Chehalis for the mid-point stop.  This makes for a more comfortable over night than a crowded gym floor.

This year I have joined Team In Training (TNT), which is a fund raising group for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS).  I have selected to join with TNT this year in support of my wife Nancy.  On January 31, 2012 Nancy was diagnosed with B Cell Lymphoma cancer. Please take a look at my TNT donation page and help if you can.  All donations are greatly apprecated no matter how big or how small.

To donate click on this post's title or see the TNT widget on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment