3/28/13 - Rode trainer for approx. 40 minutes before incline motor failed. Notified UTS
Received email notice that parts were ordered.
- 4/3/13 Parts arrived
- 4/4/13 Notified LAPD Engineering Inc. that the parts had arrived
- 4/11/13 LAPD Eng technician showed up for the repair
- UTS had sent a new handlebar with wiring harness, harness to connect handlebar to control unit in body of the bike. (They forgot to include the heart rate monitor cable that connects the console to the wireless sensor.)
- Technician installed all the harnesses, no change, incline still did not work. He checked out the incline motor. When he tapped the relay, the incline started working.
- Technician said he would order a new lift motor as the current one would likely fail again.
Lift motor 4
HAL Effect wire 3
Power Board 4
Wire Harness 40" 2
Wire Harness 15" 1
Hex Nut 1
Teflon lube 1
Handlebars w/harness 1
One of these days they may decided that this unit I have is actually a lemon and just replace it.